Health and Safety at Work (Level 2)
This one-day Ofqual accredited course in Occupational Health and Safety (Level 2) supports businesses in their legal obligations to ensure employees are protected from harm. This course is ideal for those who want to develop knowledge of health and safety issues in the workplace and the regulations for maintaining a healthy and safe working environment.
Who is the Occupation Health and Safety at Work Level 2 for?
- Employees of all levels needing an awareness of health and safety at work.
- New workers required to take Occupation Health and Safety at Work (Level 2) induction training at the start of a new job.
- As part of a work experience program.
- Employers looking for an induction or professional development course for employees.
The Occupation Health and Safety at Work Level 2 course will focus on common hazards and how to control them. It will help you work more safely and be more aware of how your own actions can affect the health and safety of others. It’s also a highly transferable skill that looks great on any CV.
- Ideal induction at the start of a new job.
- Understand your role and responsibilities in reducing risks and supporting health and safety in the working environment.
- Learn about risk profiling and its contribution to health and safety, incident reporting and emergency procedures.
This course is available at our training centre but can be provided in your own facilities if required.
Occupational Health and Safety
at Work Level 2
This course is available at our training centre but can be provided in your own facility if required. This would be at a reduced negotiable cost.