Supervisor and Team Leader Health and Safety Training Course
It is widely recognised that supervisors and team leaders have an important role in convincing their teams of the importance of health and safety procedures and safety performance standards.
This one-day health and safety course is designed to assist them in fulfilling their role and to provide the necessary training in leadership, attitudes and behavioral skills required to ensure health and safety remain the priority and within their positions, they become a conduit for promoting good health and safety working practices.
Who is the Supervisor and Team Leader Health and Safety Awareness course for?
- Supervisors and Team Leaders who have the desire and responsibility to step up and take responsibility for occupational health and safety in the workplace.
- Supervisors or team Leaders, new to the position, who are required to take health and safety induction training at the start of a new job.
- Supervisors or Team Leaders progressing their skills as part of a management development program.
This one-day course includes:
- The Supervisors Role in Health and Safety
- Accident Causation
- Accident Investigation and Reporting
- Workplace Risk Assessment
- Forklift Truck and Pedestrian Safety
Confidence that staff are suitably monitored and supervised with respect to health and safety.
Effective health and safety practices that help protect staff from injury.
Boost morale, increase productivity, and reduce costs.
Supervisor and Team Leader Occupational Health and Safety Awareness
This course is available at our training centre but can be provided in your own facility if required. This would be at a reduced negotiable cost.